Saturday, 18 October 2014

Mythica on Tour


Mythica by L. J. LaBarthe is on tour this week with some fantastic stops planned. We thought we'd start off the tour by putting L. J. under the spotlight with some quick Q & As. What better way to know what someone is like than to ask about her deepest darkest secrets . . . okay not that dark, but we did have fun thinking of the questions and reading L. J.'s answers.



So, L. J., what is something about you that most people wouldn't know and would be surprised to learn?

That I don’t drive a car, I don’t have a driver’s license and I never have. That’s going to change soon, though. The reason I don’t drive is due to medications I’m on, those have been changed so now I can get my license, yay!

Image courtesy of  Boians Cho Joo Young @ freedigitalphotos.net

Favourite comfort food and why?

Smith’s Cheese and Onion chips. As to why, because of their salty, cheesey, oniony goodness. Yum.




Give me 3 words that best describe you?

Historian, daydreamer, storyteller. 

What was your wildest fantasy career as a kid?

I didn’t really have any wild fantasy careers as a kid. I wanted to be a vet for a while, but I’m pants at maths and science, and I wanted to be a racehorse jockey for a while, but I grew too tall. When I was a teenager, I entertained the idea of owning my own recording studio for a few years. 

Image courtesy of debspoons @freedigitalphotos.net

If you could invite any celebrity to have lunch with your closest friends who would it be, where would you take them, and why?

Only one? Okay, Daniel Craig. And we’d go to The Archer, which is a great little pub in North Adelaide, because they do good pub food, have great booths and a huge choice of local and international beers and wines. After all, alcohol helps with Dutch courage and if I was having lunch with Daniel Craig, I’d definitely need some of that so as not to faint in a pile of fangirl nerves!


Totally agree on your choice of Mr Craig for lunch! (Pun totally intended) Thanks so much for visiting our blog today, L. J.



Check out the Mythica tour stops on our tour page here.


Enter the giveaway draw for your chance to win a copy of the paperback, a BDP gift voucher or a copy of the e-book. Good Luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


For more information check out our website
www.bottomdrawerpublications.net

No comments:

Post a Comment